Start here to see if your question has been answered.
If you don't see the answer to your question below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ship and Cruise Features
The retreat starts on Sunday, April 23 at 6:30 pm local time.
We will return to Fort Lauderdale on Friday, April 28. The ship lands at 6:00 am and it will be a 2 to 4 hours before we can disembark.
Important Note: We facilitate God encounters of the anointed kind. This means we plan but we hold the schedule very loosely and adjust as Holy Spirit directs.
Retreat Registration Fee
- Registration for the retreat includes sessions, session materials, access to a private online community, transportation from the designated hotel to the cruise port, and some bonus treats and surprises!
- Retreat registration does not include: airfare or other travel expenses to Fort Lauderdale, hotel, cruise fare, or gratuities.
- Any additional expenses will be at your discretion.
Pricing and Payment Plan Information
- Travel arrangements are being coordinated by a professional travel agent, whose information will be made available to registered participants within the information hub.
- The travel agent has a separate website and process for choosing and managing your hotel, cruise, and other travel accommodations. You will receive a link to access this site once you have completed first or full payment of your Retreat Registration.
The nearest airport to Fort Lauderdale is the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
Pre-boarding Accomodations for Sunday, April 23 (check out on April 24)
- Hotel: Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
- Includes breakfast
- You will be able to reserve and pay for your room via the travel agent's website.
- TO FORT LAUDERDALE: You will need to arrange for transportation to and from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- FROM FLL TO HOTEL: Provided by hotel
- FROM HOTEL TO CRUISE PORT: Included with retreat registration
- FROM CRUISE PORT TO FLL AIRPORT: Included with retreat registration
The Courage Zone Strong and Courageous Woman G.L.A.M. Experiences are for adult women and are designed to create an environment where you are able to fully engage with the Lord without distraction. We want to do everything we can to foster that environment for you and the other participants.
- Space is limited, and may sell out before the deposit due date.
- There are a certain number of each cabin type on hold. The sooner you register, the more likely you will be to get your preferred cruise cabin.
- All room rates are for double-occupancy. If you desire triple or quad occupancy, the travel agent will be able to assist with choosing your room and rate.
- Upon registration for the retreat, you will have the opportunity to specify a roommate or to request to be matched with someone.
- If you request a specific roommate you must both indicate each other and select the same type of cruise cabin.
- If you do not specify a roommate we will make every attempt to match with someone else who is looking for a roommate. Depending on other participants' responses we may contact you to discuss options other than your original request (and may have a difference in price)
Married women may bring their husbands, with understanding of the following:
- The retreat sessions and activities are designed for women. Husbands will not participate in the sessions.
- There will need to be flexibility in terms of schedule and activity plans, which can vary from day to day. Although there will be leisure time each day, we cannot predict when you will be able to see each other.
- Retreat participants will also need time alone or with other participants to complete assignments or times of reflection.
- Your participation in the sessions is essential to your and other retreat participants' experiences. Couple activities will need to be planned around the above retreat expectations.
- Adding your spouse requires an additional, non-refundable fee to cover administrative and shuttle costs.
Passport Required for Cruise
Be SURE your passport is current and has enough time left on it at the time of the cruise.
Some countries require that your passport be valid at least six months beyond the dates of your trip.
Check travel guidelines at the US Department of State website
Retreat registrations are non-refundable, regardless of circumstances, including but not limited to: weather, natural disaster, acts of terrorism, flight delays or cancellation, health conditions; medical, personal, family, work emergencies; change of mind. In some circumstances, you may be able to transfer your retreat registration to another participant. To understand what your options are, send your request via email email@example.com.
Royal Caribbean offers partial refunds depending on timing of the cancelation. This information will be provided on the travel agent's site before you choose your accommodations.
It is our heart to never cancel and we will do our best to move it to a future date. However, in the unlikely event that a retreat is canceled, attendees will have the option to transfer registration to a future date.
We will follow federal and local guidance at the time of the Intensive, which is subject to change as pandemic trends change.
Check Royal Caribbean's Boarding Requirements
In general, if you have any of these symptoms the week prior to or on your arrival date, stay home: CDC Symptom Guidelines